“Only place open on Monday except McD's.”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #25 of 37 Restaurants in Clinton
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Had food on time, very close to Hampton hotel. Not as good as other pizza places but we needed quick because of a 10 hr drive.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

I will often stop by for takeout. The food is always fresh, hit and delicious. The staff are friendly and I do recommend them.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

We ordered our pizza via online around 3:30 in the afternoon for a 9:15pm delivery. I called the restaurant right after to verify the time with. All was well until about 9:35 when I called the restaurant and asked where our order was. The man on the telephone was unprofessional with his speech. He couldn't find my order and seemed to be questioning if I even had ordered while I sat there with my online order pulled up. He then told me it was out the door with the driver within a few minutes. So we go from "couldn't find the order" to it's out the door within 1 minute. The delivery driver was quick to get there from that point. What really sticks out was the unprofessional conversation from the person on the telephone and the late delivery.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Came here thinking it was going to be the typical Pizza Hut. To my surprise, it was fantastic! Friendly crew, very fast service and perfectly cooked pizza and bread sticks. And the cooking pizza was delicious! I really wish the Pizza Hut in my hometown was like this one. I would definitely recommend this one to my friends and family. Thank you Paige & crew!

Reviewed 10 June 2016

We ordered a large pizza to go,,,took it back to our room,,,when I started to eat it,,,It was Greasy!! and the middle was soggy,,I could only eat one piece, and the outer rim of another piece,,,not done or something,,,never have I eaten greasy pizza,,I don't know what they did to it but it was not good...scraped the veggie and meat off and ate that,,bread was not done and soggy.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!