Review Highlights
It's an Oklahoma Casino. Not Vegas but always clean and service is friendly enough

We take a ride out there every few months. Some days we win and some we lose. Overall we are... read more

Reviewed 4 June 2018
OKCPT
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Not bad!

Reviewed 21 July 2017
Mike D

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 February 2018

I don't care for big, noisy casinos anyway, so when we decided to duck off the freeway and visit this place, it was nice. It's pretty far off the beaten path. Small place, good variety of machines. No roaming bar service, it's get-yer-own, but they have an open coffee and soda self serve in the front. We were there on Valentine's Day and they were raffling off a VW-that was fun. As expected, slots were pretty loose until around 8 p.m. when the crowds started coming in and then they started tightening up. Bathrooms could use some help, but hey, it's a neighborhood gambling joint. Staff was super nice. Overall fun experience.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I have been going to this casino for over a year and I will have to say they have a variety of slot machines. The downside is the players club customer service is unfriendly and boders on rude. I had an issue with my tier reward because I had achieved the highest status I saw on the website I was supposed to get $75 in free play. I was never notified of the reward so I asked the players club. They said I was only entitled to $25. I asked about what was on the website and was told that it didn't matter. The Representative actually said "The Indian Tribe can do what they want". The next time I went I asked to speak with management and I spoke with the operations manager. He ssid the website was wrong and outdated and they would not honor what it advertised. He did say if I had received a mailer he would honor it. I informed him that I had not received anything from their casino in regards to my teir status to include the free play he was willing to give. Bottom line, they don't notify you when your entitled and advertise falsely on their site. When I contacted the customer service email they did not even respond.

1  Thank jawbone1963
Reviewed 21 July 2017

They have a mix of newer and older machines. The payback was adequate to play for a while and come out ahead on a couple.

1  Thank Mike D
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Played quite a while on 40 bucks! Big selection of slots , a few table games. Friendly personnel, self service drinks.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

We frequently drive out to this casino to meet relatives from Texas and spend a little time gambling. It offers a reasonable number of games without the hassle of the bigger casinos.