“It's an Oklahoma Casino. Not Vegas but always clean and service is friendly enough”

Lucky Star Casino Clinton
Ranked #7 of 10 things to do in Clinton
Reviewed 4 June 2018

We take a ride out there every few months. Some days we win and some we lose. Overall we are probably up a little but it's entertainment. People complain that the machines are tight and we don't see this every time and I am sure they adjust based on winning/losing margins. Again keep in mind it's gambling the house always wins overall it's not a place to go blow your rent or car payment money in hopes to cover your other bills.

Please smart and only with money you can afford to lose and have fun with it.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank OKCPT

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The wife and I decided to return to Lucky Star Casino, Clinton cause of their new commercial about more jackpots. Well this is what we found.
We spoke with a few of the casino staff we have gotten to know over the years and what they said really hit home. The Casino changed the machines to include new patterns, mainly cherries. The issue about more.jackpots is really a HUGE lie from the Casino and borders on false advertising. You may ask what I mean by this.
Ok here we go. A jackpot by any player is the third tier or max bet. Meaning if Your.playing a $1 machine.it would.be $3 a spin a $2 machine would be $6 a spin and so on. Meaning the jackpots go from $2500, $5000, $10000 and so on. But Lucky Star seems to announce jackpots of $1200, $1800 which are not True Jackpots. A True Jackpot is $2500 on a $1 machine or.more depending on what the payout is and how often it hits. Example a Mr Money bags $1 machine payout a true jackpot of $2500 if you hit a corporal.strips aka money bag money bag money bag. Yet the Casino wants you to believe that its a jackpot even when you don't hit a True Jackpot.
Either way we did see more.people hitting but remember this. If you play a dollar machine and let's say you run it up to $2500 and cash out and someone next to you jackpots the same type of machine. They have to fill out paperwork and you do not.
There are no more.jackpots then before at least not True Jackpots but casino made false jackpots. It's to draw more people back that left because of the sharp down turn they have had over the last 6 years.

Date of experience: March 2018
7  Thank Hoteldancer
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Lots of people. Won money and people friendly. Saw several people winning jackpots. Had a good evening. Not the newest but slots were friendly.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 16 February 2018

I don't care for big, noisy casinos anyway, so when we decided to duck off the freeway and visit this place, it was nice. It's pretty far off the beaten path. Small place, good variety of machines. No roaming bar service, it's get-yer-own, but they have an open coffee and soda self serve in the front. We were there on Valentine's Day and they were raffling off a VW-that was fun. As expected, slots were pretty loose until around 8 p.m. when the crowds started coming in and then they started tightening up. Bathrooms could use some help, but hey, it's a neighborhood gambling joint. Staff was super nice. Overall fun experience.

Date of experience: February 2018
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I have been going to this casino for over a year and I will have to say they have a variety of slot machines. The downside is the players club customer service is unfriendly and boders on rude. I had an issue with my tier reward because I had achieved the highest status I saw on the website I was supposed to get $75 in free play. I was never notified of the reward so I asked the players club. They said I was only entitled to $25. I asked about what was on the website and was told that it didn't matter. The Representative actually said "The Indian Tribe can do what they want". The next time I went I asked to speak with management and I spoke with the operations manager. He ssid the website was wrong and outdated and they would not honor what it advertised. He did say if I had received a mailer he would honor it. I informed him that I had not received anything from their casino in regards to my teir status to include the free play he was willing to give. Bottom line, they don't notify you when your entitled and advertise falsely on their site. When I contacted the customer service email they did not even respond.

Date of experience: January 2018