US$107
US$45
US$42
  • Free Internet
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssmall bar in the lobbybiscuits and gravywould highly recommend this hotelexecutive kingdriving for hoursplaces delivervisit familythis past weekendexercise rooma great place to staystopping pointair conditioningcommon areaswould stay againafter a long dayhotel is locatedfirst floor
Reviewed 3 July 2018

This hotel was a delightful surprise for our stay for a family reunion. The rooms were good size, well appointed and clean. Our dogs were welcomed and they behaved well. In the past, there can be so much noise outside of the room that it's a challenge to keep our terrier quiet. We didn't have that problem here. Wished the pool was an outdoor pool, though. We were looking forward to a swim but the temperature in the pool area was uncomfortably hot. I guess it's more for the winter months. BUT, I definitely would stay there again. The breakfast was good, too.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I chose this hotel for its customer ratings and because it offered a Military discount. The hotel was conveniently located off I-40. The staff were very friendly and aside from having to have my room key re-set two days in a row, everything there was very nice. I will return on my next visit.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived for a high school reunion and were wanting to freshen up and change clothes before our evening out. I had already called and checked in because we were on a tight time schedule. When we arrived our room was not clean and had air mattresses on the floor. Talk about weird. So, we could not check in because they had no staff to clean the room. I was not happy so the young man who was helping us gave us a employee room to change clothes. So, the shower I was going to take and makeup freshened up could not be done. Boo! So, we had to haul our luggage back to our car and bring it back in and recheck in after our event.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2018

The room was super comfortable and the common areas and room were very clean. Beautiful indoor pool. Breakfast is offered although I didn't take advantage of it. Bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was super spacious.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

So let me begin by saying the power went out early in the evening. The front desk staff handled this beautifully. Blanca (or maybe Bianca?) was very calm and reassuring about the situation. And it was about 95 degrees out and 90% humidity, so being without air conditioning was not pleasant. Anyway, the lights came back on and all was good.