“Yum”
Review of Braum's

Braum's
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Clinton
Reviewed 10 October 2017

We finally got a chance to visit a Braum's and we were not disappointed. We were greatly surprised that the sandwich meals came with either a soft drink or a MILK SHAKE for the same price. Of course we had the milk shake.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

The burgers just seem better here that the normal fast food place. To me I expect the ice cream from Braum's but the burgers are good as well. I also like there specialty shop of eats including their ice cream. I will be back when in their area.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Our first visit to Braum's was when we were going west on I-40 to the Grand Canyon. We stopped and ordered a cheeseburger, fries, and drink for our evening meal. Excellent food, reasonable price, great service with a smile and willingness to make sure we were satisfied customers. Our second visit to Braum's was coming back from the Grand Canyon on I-40. This time we ordered an evening dessert. Service was quick until we got to the check out. A Hispanic couple was ahead of us in line and was having a hard time relaying what they wanted to order to the cashiers. Five people, including the manager, were working on their order, while we waited about 10 minutes with our melting ice cream. The lady waiting behind us and holding her ice cream was also becoming aggravated. Someone should have opened up another register to check us out in order to move the line along. Our ice cream had begun to melt by the time we were able to sit down and eat it.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

I've recently tried the chili at Braum's and it's a deal for sure. It's hot and delicious and less than $4.00.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Stopped for breakfast at 6:30 expecting fresh hot food. The biscuit sandwich and English muffin sandwich were tough like they had been heated in the microwave.

Been to Braum's? Share your experiences!