“Worst service ever experienced”
Review of Orange Tree Frozen Yogurt - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Orange Tree Frozen Yogurt
Reviewed 25 April 2011

Now called Peachwave. I liked this place all right, although there are better yogurt places. Peachwave's yogurt is soft and runny unlike Lushberries and OnCue. My last visit will continue to be just that after my last experience. Tried to use a gift card that was purchased at this location and they could not get it to work properly. It had never been used but they proceeded to tell me I couldn't use it and after saying I would not purchase the yogurt without the gift card I was called a D****-Bag and yelled at to leave the store. Great way to lose customers if you ask me...

Reviewed 13 October 2009

Orange Tree is one of several new live-culture frozen yogurt restaurants in Edmond. It's yogurt is tasty, but doesn't have as heavy a consistency as the others, it's soft and sometimes a bit runny. However, the lighting fixtures are gorgeous.

Reviewed 10 July 2009

Orange Tree is a fun, self-serve frozen yogurt shop. It's pretty brilliant ... 14 flavors, tons of toppings, and you pay by the ounce. It usually costs us about $4 per person, and it's sooooo delicious!