See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

SAFTEY AND HEALTH ISSUES HERE!!!OMG! Words not applicable for the public. Here are some pic's. If you're handicap and need a ramp there is not one. The bathroom is the size of a small closet. No hot water. Soap must have been purchased by the 1000's, it was so so thin it wouldn't lather. No bath mat for shower/tub (another heath issue). They charge $10 per dog but it smells like a puppy mill. Even my dog didn't want to stay there. No where for dog to relieve itself. The small area possibly for such was full of broken glass and used syringes. Holes in bathroomand ceiling. Makes one think they're peep holes. In a dual bed one has a blanket the other nowhere to be found. Dead bugs in linen. Toilet seat broken. Chain lock on door but there's no hook to attach it to. This place is a dump and highway robbery at it's best. No place to add pic's sorry. BBB contacted, Amex contacted and Health Dept. Contacted.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

Horrible!!! I came here to hang out with a friend for a little while and as soon as you walk in you can tell how gross this place is!!! Do not waste your money!! If you don't mind a bug infested crap hole that is about to fall apart then this is the place for you!! Only thing that is updated and doesn't look like pure crap is their tvs. With the price they charge people, especially weekly, this place should at least look like it's 2015 and clean! Floor was disgusting! Can't even walk on it barefoot your feet will be black!! Spend the extra $10 to go stay at The Best Western! I'll be calling the health department Tuesday!!!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2015

disgusting and dirty, so not worth 80 dollars. nasty ceiling tiles and holes in the bathroom walls. the pillow cases had holes in them. beds uncomfortable. minimal breakfast options. It just wasn't worth what we paid

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I am on the road over 300 days a year in the lower 48 states. I try to stay at independent hotels when possible to support family run businesses. My criteria for excellent is: Comfortable bed - secure location - hot shower - internet access - cost. Coffee in the morning is nice. Economy Express exceeds all of these and more. I can park my truck & trailer and see it right outside my room. The owners are friendly and when you go into the office in the morning there are (4) cereals - milk - coffee - peanut butter & jelly - toast in the morning. I have stayed here several times over the years - always pleasant.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2013

First off disgusting. My boyfriend and I walked in the room and it just smelled horrid. The carpet was dirty, there was dirt on the tables, chairs tattered, I didn't even dare sit on the bed. Went to the bathroom and on the door the word "nigers" was CARVED into it.. The shower had a constant drip, the light fixture was about ready to fall out, I just felt unsafe.. Absolutely the worst hotel I have ever been to. About 10 minutes after entering our room, there was no doubt that we were not staying there. Thankfully, and without hesitation the front desk gave us our money back and we were out of there! Please, for your own sake do not stay there...

• Stayed: September 2013