US$110
US$59
US$55
US$89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Sleep Inn & Suites Elk City(Elk City)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$59
Flamingo Inn(Elk City)
US$50
US$76
All reviewsrib cribgreat hotelstaff was friendlyroom was cleanfront desk staffbreakfast was excellentupon checkright next doorthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastparking lotwould stay againwaffleswe've stayednight's sleepnext morningsmall town
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Hotel is positioned next to a Walmart and Highway. The noise is loud, I had a hard time sleeping in my room. I had bugs by my bed and figured its Oklahoma. The rooms are tired and old, in its day it was a good hotel. I moved to the newer hotel nearby. The staff is friendly but the GM is poorly trained. I had to repeat my room number three times and my names three times still she could not bring up my room. I was shocked she was the GM. Hampton Inn today are run by franchisees and their controls are bad. My lights at my desk did not work. I was only here for two days but would not stay again. I moved to the new Holiday Inn Express. The HI Express is clean, new and staff are properly trained. The Hampton gm finally was embarrassed and would not let me stay another night. The incompetence of the General Manager is glaring. Holiday Inn Express is brand new and almost across the street, quiet off the highway.

Room Tip: Ask for non-highway side rooms
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Z6618CArobertc
Bfedler, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Elk City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Mr Carey you were checked out because you said “If you are that slow check me out.” After giving the wrong room number & barking your name at me. I was never going to let you stay and treat my employees the way you were treating me. Even though you asked please 3x to stay. I only regret letting you stay to eat breakfast while throwing a loud fit in the lobby area. My apologies to the staff at the Holiday Inn.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Just an overnight stay while traveling from Illinois to Arizona. Most reasonable room rate for Hampton Inn in the region. Necessity shopping is close by if needed. Some dining is in immediate area. Roads are a little convoluted getting to and from Interstate 40.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2018

The staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel is clean and comfortable.Great location with store and restaurants close by. It was a nice stop overnight on the way to the Grand Canyon. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Received an upgrade to a king business suite. Great room. Book it if you can. The property is very well maintained. Carpets were being cleaned as we checked in. Easy check in with the expert Chance. This is one of the best Hamptons I have used. The WiFi was even good and log in flawless which is unusual in a Hilton property.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2018

This hotel was everything I needed for a short business trip. Friendly staff, clean rooms, great breakfast, and close to Walmart which was convenient as well. Nice quiet room for when I needed to work. Desk and internet were very sufficient. Could monitor temperature of room to my liking.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business