US$105
US$63
Flamingo Inn(Elk City)
US$50
US$76
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskwalk in showerwafflesbiscuitscheck in was quickparking lotsausagegood nights sleepchoice hotelsstaff was friendlyfresh fruitthe breakfast areawould stay here againenglish muffinafter a long dayroad trip
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Great STAY, easy check-in by very professional and knowledgeable staff, very clean (new) rooms, easy parking. Note there are not a ton of dining options in the area, but there is a Love's Travel Stop nearby. Very quiet.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Stayed in Room 308 (King Suite) one night. No partition between the couch/table area and the bed area.

Not so great: The room had a walk-in shower (L-shape?), and I felt that it was somewhat slippery. There was no bath mat in the shower nor was there a towel type bath mat for stepping out of the shower. There was no place to hang a towel for when you get out of the shower. Poor design overall. The towels were a little scratchy. The bed was so-so...pretty firm even for someone who likes a firm bed.

The good: Right off I-40. Decent lighting. Good water pressure in shower but a light stream of water from showerhead. Breakfast was ok. Had fried (frozen type?) eggs, meat, yogurt, fruit, oatmeal, etc.

I'd stay again for a night to pass through but that's all.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Jeeroy G, Owner at Sleep Inn & Suites Elk City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay. I would like to apologize for failing to meet your expectations regarding the state of-the-art spec of the "Designed To Dream" of all 436 New Sleep inn & Suites hotels worldwide on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with Choice Hotels International design department for modifications..
Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Elk City.

Kind regards,

Jeeroy George BS,MBA,CHA
General Manager (Certified Hotel Administrator)
SLEEP INN & SUITES(OK203) : "Designed To Dream" spec. New Hotel (BBB A+ ;2014 to 2017 Award Of Excellence Winner & AAA: ‘4 Diamond’ Approved Hotel)
Jeeroy@sleepinnelkcity.com P.580 303 4574

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I opted to try this hotel over the Best Western we usually stay at... never again. While the lobby and room were clean enough, the nonchalant attitude of the manager Jeeroy George sealed it for us. Let me explain. Our room was clean, decently appointed, the paint was peeling but that didn't effect anything. On Saturday morning, my husband was taking a shower when housekeeping came to the room. I asked for 2 bath towels and coffee, not knowing what else was needed thinking at least we have towels. Well, as we were leaving we stopped at the front desk and rang the bell... waited and when no one came we rang the bell again... Jeeroy George came to the desk. My husband politely explained that the housekeeper was unable to do her job due to him being in the shower and could he please have her replace the washcloth, shower mat and hand towels. After staring blindly at us Mr. George stated, "so what do you want me to do?" My husband and I were dumbfounded... he had just clearly stated what was needed. Honestly, I lost it... I told my husband he looked confused and clearly restated what my husband said to which Mr. George replied, "that is her duty she will do it" as though he wasn't comprehending she had ALREADY been to the room and was unable. So after reiterating again what was needed we left the hotel. Upon return that night we indeed had fresh washcloths, hand towels and shower... however we also still had a pile of dirty towels in the bathroom floor. That's just too much, seriously... while inexpensive this hotel only showed us that you truly get what you pay for!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Jeeroy G, Owner at Sleep Inn & Suites Elk City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Mrs. Osborn,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, especially the front desk staff, who had gone for a break while you came to the front desk . I personally would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. In fact, I manage the unique, the very first in the world, Best Western Plus Executive Residency Elk City too.,

Jeeroy George, BS, MBA, CHA
General Manager(Certified Hotel Administrator)
Sleep Inn & Suites(BBB (A+), AAA Diamond, accredited :2014,2015,2016 & 2017 Excellence Award Winner Hotel)

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Started with a piece of paper printed out with choice members with certain statuses on checkin desk which I thought was good.

The actual room was pretty new and had no issues.

The breakfast room was constantly staffed by a person who was really friendly.

Overall, a really good experience with this sleep inn.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Jeeroy G, Owner at Sleep Inn & Suites Elk City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear Jeff,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
Jeeroy George, BS, MBA, CHA
General Manager (Certified Hotel Administrator)
SLEEP INN & SUITES,ELK CITY(BBB A+ ; 2014 ,2015 & 2016: 'Hat trick' of EXCELLENCE Awards & AAA : '3 Diamond' Winner-Hotel)
P. 580 303 4574 : F. 580 303 4581 : Cell. 281 690 2288

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This is the best hotel by far that we stayed at on our trip from CA to Nashville, TN. Hotel is pretty new and the hotel staff is superb! Rates are surprisingly low for this quality hotel. Pay less, get more.

The Good: Location, front desk staff, hotel & room condition, free hot breakfast selection, room comfort and decor, etc. Great Italian restaurant shares the parking lot.
The Bad: Nothing
The Ugly: the other hotels in the area

Highly recommended! If you stay here you'll be glad you did.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple