“Not worth all the hype I've heard.....”
Review of Rib Crib

Rib Crib
Ranked #16 of 128 Restaurants in Enid
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 3 August 2016

My husband and have been talking about going here for months for the Tuesday all you can eat ribs. We finally did. After being seated ALL THE WAY IN THE VERY BACK, it took about 10 minutes to get drinks and order an appetizer, 10 minutes to get the drinks and order our meal and another 36 minutes before we got our orders. I LOVE ribs so I was really looking forward to this. What a letdown....I got the St. Louis which were dry and not as tender as claimed and completely devoid of any sauce (maybe that's why the bottles of sauce are on the table...I don't know). The green beans were massively over cooked and had bacon in them (I didn't know this or I wouldn't have ordered them). It's okay, hubby ate them. I wouldn't say it was good, but it was food I didn't have to cook on a Tuesday night, so I'll take that. But, seriously, I would have rather had some good meaty country ribs from the grocery store with my $1.28 bottle of Kraft Spicy Honey BBQ on the grill. I doubt if we go back. That all you can eat thing is a rip-off too....my husband could barely get through his first plate and caved. I didn't ask for more of anything either. Not impressed.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Pretty good chicken melts in your mouth baked potato salad yea..... tea no..... pulled pork I say it's a 5 at best ....brisket dry..... very good sauce corn on cob is just frozen short mini corn ears but if that's what you expect then it's good 3 people lunch 40.00 easy Maybe more

Reviewed 1 July 2016

The ribs were super tender, the restaurant was clean, staff was very nice. Enjoyable atmosphere! My guest had a pulled pork sandwich, I had a taste of it, it was good also!

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed a relaxing meal together at rib crib. The fries are excellent and we love the choice of barbecue sauces. We will be back!

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

The service was great, but the food was below par. A couple of examples: We expected the smoked chicken to be on the bone not cut in hunks, and it was dry and tasteless. The ribs were excessively fatty.

Been to Rib Crib? Share your experiences!