“Love the ribs! Wish they had one back home!”
Review of Rib Crib

Rib Crib
Ranked #15 of 125 Restaurants in Enid
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 29 November 2016

We had a very large family group all meet up at Rib Crib. They were very accomodating. All of our orders were correct and served in a timely manner. Great place to eat!

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

We stopped in right before shift change and the food was average. I ordered the jumbo shrimp platter with no sauce. The shrimp was average size and of course they gave me the sauce. The chicken fried steak was very fatty and not up to standard. The service was sub standard and there were multiple people standing around, including a manager a manager who never bothered to do his job.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Fun time for a posse of 5 after a hot and long day working outdoors in the sun. Great ribs and sides and perfect waitress.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

I had the St Louis style ribs "dry". I received a generous quantity however some of the ribs were a little too fat. They were cooked well and the sauces on the table are good. My wife had the chicken fried steak and it also had some waste due to fat. The service was ok, but the food was only average. I have had good ribs at this location in the past, but not today.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

My husband and have been talking about going here for months for the Tuesday all you can eat ribs. We finally did. After being seated ALL THE WAY IN THE VERY BACK, it took about 10 minutes to get drinks and order an appetizer, 10 minutes to get the drinks and order our meal and another 36 minutes before we got our orders. I LOVE ribs so I was really looking forward to this. What a letdown....I got the St. Louis which were dry and not as tender as claimed and completely devoid of any sauce (maybe that's why the bottles of sauce are on the table...I don't know). The green beans were massively over cooked and had bacon in them (I didn't know this or I wouldn't have ordered them). It's okay, hubby ate them. I wouldn't say it was good, but it was food I didn't have to cook on a Tuesday night, so I'll take that. But, seriously, I would have rather had some good meaty country ribs from the grocery store with my $1.28 bottle of Kraft Spicy Honey BBQ on the grill. I doubt if we go back. That all you can eat thing is a rip-off too....my husband could barely get through his first plate and caved. I didn't ask for more of anything either. Not impressed.

Been to Rib Crib? Share your experiences!