“Great BBQ”

Rib Crib
Ranked #16 of 125 Restaurants in Enid
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

We ordered a family meal to go with St. Louis Style ribs, sliced brisket, & sausage. The meat was great, especially the ribs. I also like the sauce. The fried okra and onion rings were excellent. We got a lot for our money with leftovers. All were happy.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I had been dying for some ribs and the Rib Crib didn't disappoint.

The ribs, fried okra and lemonade cake was excellent. My waitress was also friendly and attentive. Service was prompt.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Food quick, adequate serving, staff attentive.
Easy access from Hwy 412.
Will eat here again.
Salad good.

Thank S.E. C
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

It's a very typical chain ribcrib. We always enjoy the French fries. I enjoyed the super spud. My kids like the kids menu options as well.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

We had a very large family group all meet up at Rib Crib. They were very accomodating. All of our orders were correct and served in a timely manner. Great place to eat!

Been to Rib Crib? Share your experiences!