“Friendly Staff & Good Room”
Review of Days Inn Erick

Days Inn Erick
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Erick
Reviewed 20 June 2016

First of all let me tell you have friendly the staff was. I checked in super late at around 2 a.m. and the front desk guy was super friendly even though it was super late. I got a pretty good price I would say for me. Got good rest and room was really clean. For a Days Inn, this was one of the best I've stayed in. You can really tell the staff puts in a lot of effort to keep the property updated. Breakfast was standard but good enough to get on to the road.

Room Tip: I recommend room 221
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank robertsmith124

Reviewed 15 June 2016

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank scc_herfer
Reviewed 26 May 2016

The man at check in was not friendly-he wasn't rude, just indifferent to us. I understand not everyone is friendly but in his case he should get into another line of work. He did not offer us a receipt. The internet was very slow. And we could not figure out the silly micro wave. We have used A LOT of microwaves in our day. The was no ice-the machine was not working.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2015

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 December 2015

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Erick? Share your experiences!