All reviewsstayed hereoff the highwayplenty of hot waterroom was cleanlaptopinternet
Reviewed 15 June 2016

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 May 2016

The man at check in was not friendly-he wasn't rude, just indifferent to us. I understand not everyone is friendly but in his case he should get into another line of work. He did not offer us a receipt. The internet was very slow. And we could not figure out the silly micro wave. We have used A LOT of microwaves in our day. The was no ice-the machine was not working.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2015

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 December 2015

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Didn't look like much but was conveniently along the highway and we were exhausted. I was traveling with my service dog. The clerk questioned me for papers on my dog.1st no no. I do not have to show them or carry them with me.But I went back out in the cold and got them.Then he said he had never heard of this company again questioning my dogs papers.Which has never happened in 25 yrs.2nd problem.Walked in the room and smelled of stale cigarettes. Furniture had seen better days but the sheets were clean and the tub was clean.I settled down for the night.Maid started making noise about 6am and I got up to see about the promised breakfast.Stale danish,two cold sugar cereals were all that was available.Went next door for breakfast.Wasn't worth the $99. Left them Federal regulations sheets on Service animals and hoped the next person wouldn't be hassled.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple