Lowest prices for your stay
US$209
View deal
Free cancellation until 04/07/21
US$213
US$204
View deal
SAVE US$9
Free cancellation until 03/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Hampton.comUS$204
Expedia.comUS$204
Lol.travelUS$213
All reviews eggs and sausage newer hotel great stay nice hotel highly recommend this hotel up to date king suite comfortable room easy access would stay here again stayed one night the breakfast area interstate sofa sink
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From check in to check out, the process was flawless. The front desk customer service associate gave a warm welcome and was courteous and informative especially on places to eat. The room was overly clean on arrival. Only reason I didn’t give a 10 was because we are so use to staffing at other hotels automatically coming to clean when we leave. We didn’t see the sticker on the top of the sliding mirror door that said we had to request a cleaning. Pretty high up and I am 5’8. Other than that I also loved the digital key that I could pull up on my phone.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 24 January 2021

REALLY BAD highway I-35 noise...loud truck sounds all night...went to the front desk, no ear plugs...front desk clerk was honest saying "MANY other quests have complained about the noise"....yet they didn't offer ear plugs or noise makers and had no idea where I could drive to purchase ear plugs.... next morning no hot breakfast that we expect from Hampton. I would believe what they said that no breakfast was due to COVID, except they did not attempt to enforce that other guests wear masks???

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank Les R
Reviewed 16 August 2020 via mobile

Good clean, virus safe environment, quiet. This design is Hampton Inn-ish, but is on the economy/simple side of the design scale. Perfect for us to catch a night's rest while on the road. Staff were very competent. The breakfast is super scaled down due to virus protocols, this was disappointing.
We need to support these places or they will be going under soon.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank HuskerTraveler2
Reviewed 3 April 2020

We totally enjoyed our stay at the hampton inn in guthrie. Heather the over night front desk was very friendly and helpful we felt very welcome and she assured us if we needed anything she would be happy to assist. The hotel was very clean and comfortable had a great nights sleep. We most definitely will be back in the near future.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2020

When we walked in it smelled great, very clean and the young man at the desk was pleasant. With the COVID-19 scare and being high risk, I went to put a pillow protector on the pillow only to discover the pillowcase had make up on it. It hadn’t been washed because it was still glittery. The rest of the bed looked fine but I took the case down to the desk and asked for some disinfectant for the room. THEY DON’T HAVE ANY!!
He looked in the housekeeping closet and office and gave me the last can of Lysol. It was empty. That tells me that they are not spraying the soft furniture, fixtures, remotes or head boards. He assured me there is bathroom disinfectant.
We won’t be staying for breakfast.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank Jubillie
Traci-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites Guthrie, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2020

Dear Jubillie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We thought it best in these times to keep such items under lock and key. While disinfectant spray was not located during your visit to the front desk, we assure you our team has access to plenty and use this in our daily/routine cleaning. Apologies for any confusion. The safety and security of our guests is our highest priority, so please know we are taking every precaution to keep you safe. If there is anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly any time.