See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2017

I had checked into this hotel before I read the other reviews so was fairly concerned when I read what had been written. I had none of the issues that were reported in the other posted reviews. The room had a nice king size bed, smart TV, was clean and comfortable. I checked the bed for bugs and there were none. The room was quiet and front desk staff helpful and friendly. This hotel was priced very well. I have no problem recommending this hotel at least the room that I was given.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank grammapew
Reviewed 21 September 2016

we were head to texas and decided to stop at this hotel..upon arrival it seemd okay...the price was not bad ..we got a non smoking king room for 1 night..its was late when we checked in so we just wanted to rest for the night..the room smelled musty n smokey ..and the carpet was stickey..i called the front desk to see if we can change rooms but no answer..we decided to just call it a night and thru out the night me and my wife seemed to be itching alot..didnt think of it too much fell asleep, but in the morning we woke up too bed bugs in our bed crawling and we were bitten everywhere..had red bumps all over our body.took some photos to show front desk..the bathroom had mold on the walls n shower ...we went to the front desk to ask for a refund and to make a complaint. we showed the photos and they said we were liars and was told by the non speaking english clerk that he will not be able to help us and that we had to talk to the MGR..who was not there..really mad and frustrated we just decided to leave and never everrrr come back to this BUG INFESTED hotel...STAY AWAY FROM HERE!!!!

Room tip: hotel is bed bug infested!!
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank super82821
Reviewed 13 December 2015

we stayed in this place for 2 night because it was near from where i used to work, we worked from 5 am to 7 pm one day i was trying to sleep and the neighbor was really loud i called the front desk 3 times but they didn't do nothing finally i had to knock their door and tell them to keep it low. other thing the room service that they provide is really poor since my bed sheet was dirty and they didn't changed it and the towels that they gave was muddy. the Internet was not working. i will not recommend anyone to stay here.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Armando H
Reviewed 11 September 2014

This place was dirty. WIFI was slow. The cleaning people were banging on my door at 9AM telling me it was "Check out time" when Check out time is really 11AM.The place was being remodeled, I hope it has improved
I probably will not be back.

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Some rooms are very spacious. Double size sheets on a queen size bed and had holes. They were fixing the air conditioners the day we left. There was a couch but my 3 year old went through it when I placed her on it to sit. VERY DANGEROUS!!!! The carpets turned our feet black immediately. Not the worst I have seen but could be great for the price with some tlc.

Date of stay: July 2014