“Loved, loved the Victorian Garden Inn”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Guthrie
Victorian Garden Inn
Ranked #7 of 14 Guthrie B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 August 2008

If you are looking for a romantic place in a beautiful home for which to share some special time with a loved one, this is the place. Nancy, the Innkeeper is absolutely fabulous. The beds are SO comfortable and her breakfast is like nothing else we have ever eaten at any other B &B. For a short getaway from the OKC area, you won't regret this stay.

Stayed: August 2008
Reviewed 30 November 2007

I booked a romantic (honeymoon) night for my new wife and I from Victorian Garden's website. This was the first time for both of us at a bed and breakfast, so I didn't really know what to expect. I picked this Inn over others in Guthrie/Edmond because the price was mush less
and none of the rooms share a wall (yes, that's what I mean).

Since the price was much less, I had some concerns about the quality of service - but all were completely blown away. From the first reply to my email, the staff was refreshingly friendly and went the extra mile- even asking our personal snack/drink preferences. They had no problem arranging with us our late arrival- a couple of hours after scheduled check in time. We stayed in the beautiful Wild Rose room, which includes a personal hot tub outside. Even though the room was somewhat small, we found a place for our entire large amount of luggage and music playing when we entered really set the room. Even though Guthrie High school had won a football game that night and we could hear cheers when we drove up - our room was silent and we enjoyed a wonderful night sleep.

We were already immensely happy with our stay before the delicious breakfast - but breakfast went above and beyond. Everything was delicious: juice (fresh), fruit soup (never had before) omelet and crisp but not-too-crisp bacon, and desert.

The innkeeper’s husband was out, but Nancy was extremely friendly as well as cooking and serving our delicious meal. We can't wait to stay at Victorian Garden again and try out one of the other two rooms. I feel like we got much more than we paid for - a true gem.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple