See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 May 2016

Nice improvements. New carpets, Big LCD tvs and desk with leather chair all good match for my business work with good high speed internet.
Housekeeper is so nice and takes care our cleanliness.AS we works in nights time, she changed sheets after 5:00pm

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Matt3753181, Manager at Cattlemens Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

I came to Kingfisher for work. There was no other choice in the area. All other hotel were booked. I spent two nights in a tiny, dirty room, very small window, no light!
Bed is very bad, sheets were clean (good point) and carpet is discussing!
I found bugs in the room and the bathroom.
You see the nice pictures of rooms that probably don't exist!
I will upload mine, check the difference...

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Pierrotdu22
Reviewed 6 December 2014

I stayed here while I worked in the area for a week. I worked nights and the cleaning lady is noisy and walks in on you if you don't put a note on the door.

I checked out early, but I paid for a 7 day stay using 5 days and no refund was given for my remaining 2 days stay. Typical 3rd world Indian run motel rude and hateful.

Walls a paper thin and you can hear everything. The carpet is from the 70s and in dire need of replacement. The shower knob was broken off the shower, toilet backed up and I had to plunge it myself with a plunger I bought.

Location is ideal and easy to find, but definitely not worth the money staying here. It is cheap and you get what you pay for. There's a few other options in town to stay at, and I recommend staying there before staying here.

• Stayed: December 2014
Reviewed 1 December 2014

I got bed bugs at this place stayed in room 34 the p.o.s. Would not give me a refund there is a nice E.R. About 3 miles away that will give you some cream to put on the 80 or 90 red welts you have on your hands and arms wish I could upload pictures check the mattress for black spots bugs and blood calling the health department in the morning they were closed for thanksgiving all of my clothes and my luggage now get to spend 2 weeks in my deep freezer if I ever go back I will stop there and have a nice visit with the owner maybe he will pay for my E.R. bill

• Stayed: November 2014
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I grew up in this town n as busy as it is someone needs to build a NICE hotel in this town!!! I know this place and it isn't NICE...I give it a big fat 0!!!!!! This place stinks really bad n as they say you get what you pay for. The best thing to do is stay in okc n drive back n forth

Room Tip: Go stay in OKC n drive to kingfisher
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family