Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:00 AM

Reviewed 2 September 2019
boejean
Kingston, Oklahoma
via mobile
Tight slots dont bother wasting your money.

Reviewed 2 May 2018
Drew31b
Topeka, Kansas

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2020 via mobile

I win nearly everytime I play. Won 12,700.00 back in March. The workers are friendly. It's not to smokey. I would recommend giving them a try.

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 2 September 2019 via mobile

I’ve been going there for a long time. You used to be able to win every once in a while. Now the jackpots are a lot fewer and farther between. The casino is kept immaculately clean and they have improved the air quality. If you remember it is entertainment and watch how much you lose you can have a lot of fun.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 10 June 2019 via mobile

Tried to get a players card and they said they needed my full SSN. I have player cards at casinos across OK and LA and never have I been asked for any part of my SSN. The only time you are required to give them your SSN is when you hit a jackpot and it’s enough for a tax form. They said it was for their ‘system’. We didn’t give so no players cards. They already had my driver’s license in their hand. We walked out and won’t be back.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank 609christiep
Texoma C, Public Relations Manager at Texoma Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

We apologize for the confusion, Christie! Would you please contact us at texoma@kochcomm.com with details about your experience so we can look into this further? Thank you!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Stopped in on a Friday night because we were staying at the lake to fish on saturday. Played on multiple machines and I think out of a 100 spins on 6 or so different machines it chirped one time on a cherry. The machines were dead, not even fun like a hit here and there to win your bet back but no they were dead.

Date of experience: April 2018
Texoma C, Public Relations Manager at Texoma Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for your review, Drew. We're sorry to hear you didn't enjoy visiting us during your trip to the lake. We hope you'll stop in again in the future and have a wonderful time!

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped by for a minute and ended up staying for like 3 hours. My brother just kept winning, but we should've left a little sooner!

Date of experience: February 2018
Texoma C, Public Relations Manager at Texoma Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Congratulations to your brother on his winnings and thank you for the review. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed stopping in. We hope to see you both again.