“Family day visit with my new soldier”
Review of Golden Corral

Cuisines: American
Description: g
Description: g
Reviewed 25 February 2017

Polite and all food items available during what appeared to be a very busy lunch rush. My son and his buddies made SEVERAL trips to obtain their 1st none military food since leaving home. Fun to watch the expressions.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I really do not eat at this type of restaurant because the food bar is usually grimey but this is the exception to all exceptions! Everything is clean, the floor was clean, the help was clean, the dinnerware was clean, and all the food, everything we ate was top-notch quality!
Our server took care of our table very efficiently. We never once had an empty glass. I would come back here because there's no way to try everything in one visit!

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Just like mis Golden Corral restaurants this one has a large variety of good old fashioned comfort food. All the hot food was hot and the cold food was cold. Everything was fresh and clean. You cannot beat the price! I especially liked the cherry cobbler. My wife liked the clam chowder.

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Standard Golden Corral fair. We walked in with a group of 15 and the staff was very accommodating. Moved tables, kept drinks full and table cleared. They made our 2 hour visit awesome.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

This is the first place that I have ever seen that fully supports the military and veterans. Other places do discounts, this place after VE Day had a night with free meals to veterans. Hats off to you guys and we deeply appreciate the support.

The food was great and the variety was of course there. It's a buffet style restaurant so you can't go wrong.

As I would recommend for anyone with kids, this is the perfect place for them.

1  Thank Richard W

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!