“My son and I went to eat there”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Get food delivered
Ranked #56 of 195 Restaurants in Lawton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My son and I went to eat there on a Friday night. Knowing it was going to be busy we were prepared for the wait. 30 minutes later we were still waiting to be seated. We decided to place a To Go Order. It was going to take an additional 30 minutes to wait so we walked back to our hotel to wait. When we arrived back to the restaurant our order still wasn’t ready. 45 minutes later we get our food. It was absolutely horrible! It tasted like it had been sitting under the heat lamp for the entire day. I will never go back!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (65)

Reviewed 14 March 2020

During our recent trip to Lawton we made the pleasant discovery of this Altus based coffee shop. The entrance can be a little tight some times. But it is well worth making a stop and venturing inside. The coffee and pastries are excellent. The staff is warm and friendly.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

This was my first time eating here and the wings were so good and dessert was fabulous don't worry about being messy just enjoy

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

We ate here because our son wanted boneless wings. The waitress and entire staff was very friendly, and they all worked together, which was awesome. The food was ok.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 5 September 2018

So in town and decided to go to Buffalo Wild Wings. got the usual prompt service and I requested a beer and my wife ordered a mixed drink. Now I'm 48 and I look 48, my wife is 47 and she looks 47 so when the waitress insists on seeing some ID I thought she was joking but she insisted because of some silly reason that we could buy alcohol for minors. We were by ourselves this night. My wife did not have her ID on her and she wasn't driving so because of that they would not serve her an alcoholic drink!!. It was downright embarrassing really. Not other place whilst in the USA were we ever asked for ID so dont think i'll be returning soon to BWW to be embarrassed like that again. The wings were ok when they arrived.

Date of visit: August 2018