“Very good!”

The White Buffalo Food & Beer Co
Reserve with OpenTable
The White Buffalo Food & Beer Co is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 200 Restaurants in Lawton
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: A locally owned restaurant serving fresh takes on American classics made from scratch!
Reviewed 26 August 2017

We didn't know anything about this place, but decided to give it a try. The staff was friendly. The choices on the menu were good. The prices were fair. The food came out quickly and it was hot and fresh! We would definitely eat here again. I had a drink called the Lulu. It was exceptional and I highly recommend it.

1  Thank FromOK730999
Christina R, Owner at The White Buffalo Food & Beer Co, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your meal with us! Thank you.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I may give it another chance. The service was a bit inattentive until the orders were delivered ant then the server checked on us two or three times. Had a good organic chocolate stout with my bison burger that was rather small and unremarkable tasting, especially at $14. The fries were good.

My wife ordered the Cubano. It had all the basic ingredients of an authentic Cubano, but the pulled pork was obviously not marinated in the traditional citrus marinade overnight, plus it was rather dry.

We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with your visit. We do hope you will give us another try and can offer you a free appetizer if you do.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Everything I tried at this place is just great! I tried at different times fried pickles, mozzarella sticks (gianormous!), bison steak cooked to perfection, Angus steak, onion rings, ice-cream sandwiched between two home made cookies and ice-cream with fried bread. And of course beers! Excellent selection, prices and often specials.

1  Thank Denys B

Thank you for the great review! We love having guests that are happy with their visits.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

The food at this restaurant is not bad. It isn't anything mind blowing but pretty good. The nachos I received were ok I have had better. If you are looking for very fresh food this is the place to go. I only give this place 4 stars for the nachos. Our server was very good. He would do anything to accommodate you. He also was very informative. My entree was very delicious.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We took our son out for his 2nd meal off post and decided to try this place. We had nine at our table and the wait staff did a pretty good job of keeping our drinks full and bringing anything we requested. They were also helpful in selecting the proper cooking for the bison steak, which was delicious. The only disappointment we had is that they offered a 25% off for basic training graduates and they didn't apply that although they were told, AND it was evident, he was a graduate!! With our travel, hotel, entertainment, etc., that would have been a wonderful savings.