“All Above Average”
Review of IHop

IHop
Ranked #72 of 197 Restaurants in Lawton
Reviewed 18 June 2017

Father's Day morning, so parking was tight, but spots were available. Three for breakfast. Booths were available and we were seated quickly. All senior breakfasts ordered. Hard to hear due to the size of the crowd. Eggs, french toast, hash browns, pancakes all very good. Huge glass of orange juice. Watched the rains come whilst we ate.

Good trustworthy choice for breakfast.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

We arrived late in the evening. The restaurant is open 24 hours/day. The menu was very extensive and very good tasting.
Service was good. Our waitress was busy but others picked up the slack and made sure we had what we needed.
It was a very busy night.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

The server was outstanding and I hate that I forgot her name. The food was good and the price was reasonable. Restaurant was clean and staff was friendly.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

I love eating at IHOP because you can get breakfast food any time of the day, and I think they have wonderful coffee.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

We took our grand daughter for her birthday. Not good. There were seven of us and there was no problem giving our order but after visiting for a long time we realized that the two tables next to us that were there when we came had not been served. My wife had asked for creamer for coffee and it had not come. Long story short, I had to go to kitchen 6 times to get creamer and other items, food was cold. Manager said griddle was out and they were waiting on pancakes to bring other food after I found her and asked for help. We will not return.

Been to IHop? Share your experiences!