Thai Bistro
Ranked #13 of 197 Restaurants in Lawton
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Not much to look at from the outside but the food was tasty. The service was fast and friendly. The Laap (Laub) was a little sour for my taste and the usual lettuce leaves were not served separately but rather chopped with the Laap. The Sweet and Sour Pork was unusually prepared with peppers, onions, pea pods and small tomatoes. It was excellent. They do not have a beer and wine license so know Thai or Chinese beer is available. No beer or wine from anywhere. We would go there again.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I've eaten Thai all over the country and this was the worst I've ever had. I mean we are in the middle of Oklahoma but my Pad Thai tasted nothing like pad Thai. It almost had a burnt taste to it and the chicken was almost shredded. My boyfriend got the sesame chicken and I've never seen anything like it. First it wasn't breaded and then it was more or less in a watery sauce with a bunch of vegetables. The rice and customer service were good though.

1  Thank Ashley K
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Escape all the fast food in town and sit down to a great lunch here. This is a small quite restaurant with a touch of elegance i.e. tablecloths and glassware. The lunch menus includes a spring roll and soup with your entrée, which will be more than you were planning to eat. I've never had a bad dish here and have always received excellent service.

1  Thank Boomersig
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Decided for an early dinner, 5:30ish. Only 2 or 3 others at tables when I came in. The dining area was very nice and extra quiet. Service was a shade slow at first but okay. Ordered C5 Ka Chaeng but was offered to make it extra hot, a 4 instead 3 so what the heck I did that. Also ordered a portion of spring rolls. Springs roll were good but average. The chicken dish arrived and after eating some I thought maybe I should have stuck with a 3 on the hot scale. It was good though and definitely made me sweat. I'd come again if in the area but ask for a 3 on the heat scale. Other dishes I saw others eating were quite large and I seemed to be the only one not getting a to go box.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Love Thai food and this place hits the spot with scrumptious food, comfortable atmosphere, friendly owners and mid range prices.

1  Thank OKMercy7