“Great Mexican food”

Salas Urban Cantina
Ranked #30 of 207 Restaurants in Lawton
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Six of us dined here on a week night. It was not crowded at all during the dinner hour. It's standard Mexican fare. The place is near Fort Sill and they will give you a 10% discount if you are military or a veteran. Food was just fine and we had an excellent server. I may have his name spelled incorrectly here but I have it as K. Middleton.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Delicious Mexican and Catfish. Ask for Nick, great service. Lots of options at the bar, carries Jose Cuervo Blue Agave tequila and makes the best margAritas!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This restaurant is a great place to go for a fun evening or lunch. Great Mexican food and good American choices too.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

I was very excited to try this place, but the strong smell of the treated telephone pole which are used inside of the restaurant, was just too much for me. The staff did a great job of moving us twice to find an area that the smell was not as strong in, but we had to leave as the smell made me ill, and gave me a headache. Will give it a try again once the new wears off.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

I love this place!! I eat here every chance I get. If I am in town for a weekend I eat all three meals here! This is the only place I have ever tried vinegar on my tacos. It sounds crazy but it is great!!!! Also, the green chili cheese enchiladas are the bomb. Service is great and the drinks are off the hook.

Been to Salas Urban Cantina? Share your experiences!