“Get the meatloaf”

Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Muskogee
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: A small Cracker Barrel type store with a restaurant and store combined together. Lots of home made fudge, candies and Amish snacks. Home made fried pies, bread, pies, cakes. Cinnamon rolls The restaurant has a full menu with home made rolls, roast beef, chicken fried steak, chicken and dumplings are a favorite. A banquet room is available for large groups
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Delicious, moist meatloaf as good as my mother's. Real mashed potatoes, not instant. Scratch gravy. Green beans cooked with onion and bacon. Glad we got the last fried apple pie. Want to try the blackberry pie next time.

Pamela V, Owner at Amish Country Store, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2016

Thank you we appreciate your visit here !

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

The Store has all kinds of goodies; chocolates, fudge, jams, fresh bread; snacks, frozen pies & cobblers you can take home & bake; they also have Amish Cookbooks.
The Restaurant had friendly staff & the food was good; no complaints. I was going to get a slice of pie to go; but they were out of black berry pie; I was bummed about that.
I would recommend their chocolate turtles; they are delicious.
I would definitely recommend this little amish country cafe.

Pamela V, Owner at Amish Country Store, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2016

Thank you for coming by our store. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Walking through the aisles at the Amish Country Store makes it really difficult to decide what you want to spend your calories on! I brought a package of butter toffee pecans to take to my co-workers in the office and I should have brought more than one! My daughter went crazy over the dark chocolate coffee beans! I'm working on the pound of fudge with a little help from my friends, but I'm saving most of it for ME!

Thank you for coming by our store. We also ship if you want any of our goodies.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Before I went, I read some reviews, and went with trepidation. I came away delighted. We went at 5PM on a Wednesday. No crowd, very attentive service. Yes, they were out of a few things, but we loved what we ordered. I had the beef dinner. Plenty of tasty beef, and nice thick gravy on mashed potatoes. My side order of green beans was the best I have had in over 30 years, when my mom made them at home (its the bacon!). My friend had the Salisbury steak patty. Enjoyed it and ordered a second patty The first serving did seem a bit small, but the up-charge for the second patty was minimal. And the side of carrots was yummy (a bit of cinnamon seasoning?). I look forward to coming back soon.

Pamela V, Owner at Amish Country Store, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2016

Thank you for stopping by our store! We hope you enjoyed your visit and thanks for the great review

Reviewed 11 April 2016

The best thing about this restaurant is their homemade rolls and bread. We were with a group of 6 and everyone had something different. I had chicken salad, which she said is their most popular sandwich, which had grapes, pecans and their special sauce. I think the sauce was pickle relish with some of the liquid. There was a lot of it and very little chicken. Others felt like their meal was "just ok".

Pamela V, Owner at Amish Country Store, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2016

Thant you for the good review! We love it when folks like are store. Our local Amish people supply are baked goods, rolls, pies, desserts, as well as our candies. Some of our products are from Ohio. Please come again, we appreciate your business