“Water tasted like fish”

Red Lobster
Ranked #55 of 138 Restaurants in Muskogee
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We have been to this Red Lobster numerous times, but our latest visit was disappointing. Our server Art was great. When we mentioned that our water tasted funny he suggested iced tea which we declined because it was made with same water. He then asked if we would like lemonade. We accepted those drinks, but still tasted strange. Caesar salad hardly had any dressing, but Art brought more for us. The rest of the meal was just okay, except for my zucchini side which tasted like it had been reheated. We were very disappointed because in the past we had been very pleased with the food at this location.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I have been a fan of Red Lobster for years, but this one sucks. We were very ill after our meal.
We will not return here.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

The waiter was the best ever. Food was perfect in every aspect. Money well spent. I have found my new favorite restaurant. Everybody was so friendly and helpful. I am giving them a A+. That's a grand slam in baseball terms. I will tell my friends and family. My waiter Gage was the absolute best ever...

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Since the big ownership change or whatever it was a couple of years ago at the national level, Red Lobster has been great. Not just this one, all of them. This particular Red Lobster is very good and the service is excellent.

1  Thank Ebazinam
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Having a rough day at work and just wanted to sit down and relax at lunch. Walked in there were 3 people waiting. I was told it would be 15 to 20 minute wait. I said I see 8 tables empty. Was told it wasn't about having empty tables it was not giving the servers to many tables. I would have to wait until someone left. Someone did leave....me! Reminded why I don't go to the Muskogee location!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member