“Good chicken fried steak”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Charlie's Fried Chicken
Ranked #16 of 138 Restaurants in Muskogee
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I stopped by Charlie's Fried Chicken to pick up an order to take back to my hotel room. I ordered the chicken friend steak, mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans. It came with two awesome dinner rolls. Even though the servings were huge I managed to eat every bite!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a chicken place than you would like this place. Nice staff and very helpful. Love the chicken wallpaper. Enjoy ☺!!!

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Walked in because husband wanted fried chicken and it was cute/clean inside. Food was excellent; I loved the green beans. Pies are home made there.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Excellent fried chicken. I have eaten at Charlies for over 30 years.
We have lunch there at least once a week. Their meatloaf, fried catfish, and chickenfried steak is great too.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Everytime I am in town I stop at charlies. The chunks are to die for! The mashed potatoes and gravy are also delicious. The rolls, and other sides complement it well. Fairly affordable too. If you are in Fort Gibson, be sure to visit the buffet.

Been to Charlie's Fried Chicken? Share your experiences!