Free cancellation until 29/07
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$115
US$77
Orbitz.com
All reviewsbed was comfortablelate at nightmini fridgemotelnoiseshampoofurnitureihop
Reviewed 19 August 2015

There's three main reasons for that:

1) The room had an intense disinfectant smell. Strong, unpleasant.
2) The internet works, but not very well. Long wait for page refreshes, the network dropped out entirely numerous times.
3) Only one of our two room keys worked. When I went to the desk to fix that, the man that came out (not the one who checked me in) did not like the way I dropped the non-working card on the counter and let me know about it no uncertain terms. Angry man, and over nothing. That key card worked, but then the first one didn't, but there's no way I'm going back to that desk again to ask for anything. (Including to ask for a room to rent! Should I find myself in the area again, I'll go to one of the other nearby hotels, not this one.)

On the plus side: the bed was firm and comfortable. The lady who checked me in was nice enough, too. I guess we've come to a time when anything that costs under $100 is a "budget" room, so I guess this qualifies as that.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2015

right on the highway, clean and new construction, cheaper than the 'better' hotels nearby but just as nice and safe, perfect for a road trip stop. a few fast food places around. the staff could've been friendlier, as there might have been breakfast but i wasn't told at checkin.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2015

First time user of this establishment. Room was clean and comfortable. One of the best showers I've found in a long time. Plenty of hot water and pressure. Nice amenities in the room: iron, ironing board, microwave, mini-fridge, and the usual coffee maker and hair dryer. All at a decent price.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

We booked through a third party and I just wanted somewhere to sleep that was comfortable. We got a really good rate, so I was a little worried... We pulled in and the area seemed safe. The front desk people were really nice. I got to the room and found a spotless, wonderful oasis. The furniture was in mint condition, and EVERYTHING was perfect. This was the best value I have ever encountered!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

This guy is something else.. Has no respect for his guest privacy..i asked for a bottom floor for a weekly rate and I get it the next day ask me to move upstairs because of my weekly rate...i had two rooms he don't care he is all about the dollar ..I was working nights in town so in the a.m. I said I would move and was told to wait till later ..i said I sleep during day please don't wake me well after getting to bed about 9 he comes up around noon BEATING on door demanding i move right then..what a rude obnoxious person he is.....No Respect.. And in return i respect him not

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family