“Best Wings in Oklahoma”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #79 of 132 Restaurants in Muskogee
Reviewed 30 July 2015

We are fans of Buffalo Wild Wings everywhere, but this place is the best. The only thing I would change would be to have a more comprehensive menu. It is hard to understand how many wings are being ordered which causes the unfamiliar customer to over order.

Reviewed 16 October 2014

Enjoyed the wings and the server was very attentive. I would eat there again when traveling to Muskogee.

Reviewed 14 September 2014 via mobile

The service was very good!! Our waiter was very good!! The food on the other hand was cold. While my families food wasn't as bad as mine, each one of our food was luke warm at best. I got the black and blue burger and it was noticeably cold. Not luke warm but cold. As we were in a rush and did not have time to send it back I ate it any ways. We will not be back.

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

After traveling all day with a large group of coworkers we decided to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings. We noticed the parking lot was practically empty, no wait for a table even for a large group. Immediate service, only problem is.... The City of Muskogee doesn't allow the sale of alcohol on Sundays. It's not BWW's fault

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Buffalo Wild Wings seems to have multiple configurations and lately all the locations my wife and I have been too seemed to be an extreme pub environment. This Buffalo Wild Wings has an excellent configuration and the service was excellent.

The waitress kept me stocked in beer and promptly served the food.