Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Ranked #45 of 138 Restaurants in Muskogee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 May 2017

This was a very good place to eat. Burger was good and had a lot of fries. Reminded me of Steak n Shake but just a little more expensive.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

They advertise steak burgers. My experience was more like ground cardboard than steak. Just about the most tasteless experience that I have ever experienced. What a disappointment.

Zemrie D, Manager at Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

John, we appreciate your recent visit to Freddy's, and value your feedback! We sincerely apologize if the quality of food you received was not up to Freddy's standards, and have shared your comments with the management team. Please send us your contact information securely via our website at FreddysUSA.com/connect so we can put you in touch with the Regional Manager. He will absolutely want to hear more about your experience and make it right with you!

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

We go there pretty often. The fries are the best in town. They give a large helping of fries. More than I can finish. We keep going back.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Beware if you go drive through. I've been three times and every time what I got was massively wrong. So done with this place and the uncaring attitude of management and staff.

Have complained to the manager; he literally said he didn't care if his employees got things wrong because he would just throw a refund.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Delicious food-our only regret was that we did not have room for frozen custard! We will be back. Directions on GPS are not quite clear. So, you can either meander through the shopping area or go to the next light and turn left on Spruce Ave., I believe. They are located on the access road, which is two-way traffic.