“My favorite BBQ in Muskogee”
Review of Mahylon's

Mahylon's
Ranked #14 of 132 Restaurants in Muskogee
Reviewed 10 July 2017

The food is great with the smoked turkey and brisket being my favorites. They have some really good BBQ sauce with a hot version that I particularly like. Nice facility but loud in the main hall; if you want to talk, you need to go to the back room if it is available. Service has gotten slower over the past 1yr., but I still go regularly.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Mahylon's is decent BBQ, but a little pricey for what you get. We like to order the 3 meat combo and split it between the two of us.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by a good friend. He was right. This is great BBQ. I had the BBQ plate with beans and potato salad. I normally don't care about beans, but these were the best ! The owner, Kenny, mixes BBQ meat into the beans ! Kenny makes a point to visit each table and see each customer. Say "hello" to Kenny when you visit and, BTW, the price was right.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Mahlon's has excellent BBQ and other items for those who may not be big on BBQ. The food is always consistent with good portions. The fried ravioli's are the excellent.

1  Thank Soondite
Reviewed 19 April 2017

I went with a friend. I ordered pork ribs, potato salad and french fries. The ribs were great with plenty of meat and well spiced. The fries were also very good. The potato salad was not to my taste with large chunks of potato with minimal dressing. Others might feel differently. My friend ordered the pork not realizing it was slices of pork loin. He expected pulled pork. I heard the waitress mention that it was pork loin but he did not. The menu should specify with more detail. Well worth another visit.

1  Thank RonOK

Been to Mahylon's? Share your experiences!