“Average Mexican”

Ranked #35 of 360 Restaurants in Norman
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Ate dinner her eone evening. The waitress was very nice and promt in taking my order and then serving my meal. The food was just average, but I did get a lot of food on my plate.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Had a quick lunch here last week with the hubby. Ordered from the lunch menu - enchilada lunch special for me, quesadilla special for him. The enchiladas came with rice and beans; the quesadilla came with a scoop of guacamole and sour cream. Food was great; service was very attentive and pleasant. Hubby wished he'd gotten some refried beads with is quesadilla and will order a side order of same next time. The salsa is a little different from the usual cold, uncooked salsa at most of the other Mexican restaurants, but flavorful. The chips were delicious as were the flour tortillas... and they serve some of the best ice tea in OKC!

1  Thank Jennifer D
Reviewed 26 February 2018

we went mid-afternoon on a sunday as that is the enchilada special, either beef chicken or spinach. we were not disappointed. service was as quick as tamaharas lightning quick good service good green sauce, would go back anytime

1  Thank marymark059
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Every time we go there we don't know what to chose because they have wonderful plates. I will recommend papa a la huacaina as appetizer, ceviche or pescado silao and churros as a dessert.

1  Thank Matias M
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Better like lots of rice and lots of beans..
Service was less than wonderful. Made us feel like we were bad for making him work.

1  Thank Michael D