“Best salad ever!”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 358 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

As a family, we were looking for a local place to grab a quick bite to eat and grab a beer. Stumbled upon BJs and thought we were going to get a burger based on reviews and such. And then my wife found the salad of a lifetime! The kale and brussel sprout salad with grapes, cranberries, blueberries, candied pecans, and raspberry vinaigrette was probably the best salad I have eaten in years!. We both had one and probably could have shared one between the two of us having added chicken for some protein. The BJs options of beer are average and what one would expect of self brewed beer. Good, but nothing special at this point. The cider was pretty good. My son's hamburgers were eaten quickly as he enjoyed them very much. We tried a triple pizookie, one with gluten-free, another salted caramel and the final peanut butter. All of us enjoyed a quick treat at the end of dinner and were stuffed to the gills. Thank you BJs for an outstanding first impression. We look forward to finding more of your locations as we venture across the South.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

We had a steak which was soooo good with mashed potatoes and green beans. For desert we had the salted carmel pazookie (which is AMAZING) I've always had great service at this restaurant. The wait staff are friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Usually I sit in a quiet corner booth and edit my work, or write out outlines, but this night I had my family visiting and we had a wonderful time.
Dinner was hot when brought out to our table. They even cooked the grandsons pizza first so it would be cooled off when the other six of us received our food, so we were able to eat together.
Drinks were refilled quickly, and the prime rib dinner with dessert was the tops for me, that was two meals in one for little ole me.
Great work by the staff.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

We met 20 friends at BJ’s to celebrate January birthdays.
The tables were ready at reserved time. The wait staff were knowledgeable of menu item specifics. The menu is full of choices. My choice was the Atlantic salmon. A generous portion was presented over rice, with broccoli.
Our orders were delivered in short time.
Our wait person was kind to take a group photo for us.
One member brought a cake in and the server was kind enough to bring desert plates and forks.
We will call BJ’s again for a group gathering.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We stopped in at BJ,s for food after a long travel day. There are many options at this restaurant. Steak, chicken, pizza, sandwiches, and more. I had a perfectly prepared steak with a side of cauliflower baked with turmeric seasoning. Something new for me, very flavorful. My husband had the bread bowl with broccoli cheese soup we share food when we dine together, it was delicious.