“Great Atmosphere for GameDay!”

Louie's Grill & Bar
Ranked #73 of 359 Restaurants in Norman
Description: We're in your neighborhood! At Louie's, we like to serve up dinner with fun times and great friends. This casual American eatery and pub serves a wide variety of affordable lunch and dinner options in a come-as-you-are atmosphere. With tons of flat screen televisions, this is the perfect spot to grab drinks and a pizza with friends to catch the Thunder game or to watch some OU football!
Reviewed 7 December 2017

We were completing a college visit in Norman on a gam day when the team was out of town. We found a small bar to sit at, but quickly moved to a booth near a television when the opportunity presented itself. We were waiting for some friends to join us so we ordered an appetizer to begin with. We ordered the brew fries. Brew fries are French fries with brew cheese, pulled pork, grilled onion, and chives. They were very good, but they had too much cheese on them. I can’t believe I actually said that! The order was huge, more than enough for four or more people.

We filled up quite a bit on the fries so we decided to split a sandwich. We ordered club. The sandwich had a good amount of meat. It had fresh ingredients including the bread.

The staff was very friendly. They let us hang out for the entire game. We did let them know that we would leave if they wanted us to, or if they had people come in that needed a seat. Our drinks were kept full and they were attentive when we needed the check, or anything else.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

The food was good, service was fantastic and the restaurant was clean; even the restroom. We LOVED the french fries!! They had no problems making a minor substitution to accommodate a member of our party's dietary needs.The manager even stopped by to make sure everything was OK.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Beer and burgers enough said! People are awesome though HSRG knows how to get it done in any setting

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Me and my family were very hungry and just running around doing Arron's so we were finding places to eat and we decided on Louie's. I have ate here before but not in awhile but I just rembered that it was good so I agreed to go. We didn't get an appetizer but I got boneless wings with a side of fruit and a side of honey mustard and bourbon honey sauce there chicken was good and the bourbon honey sauce was amazing!! But I was very bummed out about the honey mustard it is my favorite sauce and it was not very good, but the honey bourbon sauce made up for it. The fruit honestly wasn't very good but that was expected at a bar restaurant like this but still ate it my brother got the grilled cheese with fries and he of course loved it you can't really mess up a grilled cheese, his favorite was the fries he loved them! My other brother got just breaded chicken with fries and I had a bit of it, it was seasoned very well and very crispy it was delicious as well he loved it too, but he loved the fries and said they were the best fries he's ever had. My dad got a burger the BBQ and he loved it as well. The only thing I didn't like was the waiter she seemed out of it and wasn't ever there really to check on us but we all have our bad days over all very good!!

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Good food and fast, friendly service. Seating in Louie's is surprisingly limited, but the staff keep people rotating effectively. Louie's offers outside seating in nicer weather and local musicians play here on the weekends.

1  Thank Ebazinam