All reviews hotel location outdoor pool the breakfast area biscuits and gravy lots of restaurants room was large easy access definitely stay here again staff was friendly pet lq upgrades closet keys properties convenience highway
Reviewed 6 July 2018

My daughter and her boy friend stayed in another room. After checking out she called me and said she left clothes in closet. I was staying for another night. TWO brand new dresses were stolen!! Had gal at desk go up and check room...everything GONE! I personally asked for two wake up calls. GOT NONE!! I called the manager and explained. Have NOT received any response what so ever at this point.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City - NW Expwy, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you for your comments once again. I do appreciate the time you took to speak to me on the phone regarding these challenges that occurred during your stay. Please know that we are working on the case regarding your daughter's dresses. I hope you received my response to your email on Friday letting you know that our Risk Management team has received your claim and are researching now. I do apologize for the amount of time this process takes we concluded the property investigation and have submitted all findings to our risk team. They should respond to you soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Very nice. I heard a rumor the property was recently renovated. It shows. It's actually the nicest La Quinta I've every stayed at. Very friendly, accommodating staff. The pool area was a bit flummoxing. You aren't informed you need to get pool towels until from the front desk until you are out in the pool. Also, there were no controls for the hot tub. In the bushes next to the hot tub there is PVC sticking up out of the ground which makes me think the controller was there and got broken off.
Overall, a satisfying property. I would recommend and will be back.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City - NW Expwy, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

The rumors are true, and this time we are glad you listened! We are so glad you had such an enjoyable stay. Please know that our spa controls have been repaired, they are located outside of the pool area to adhere to the City of Oklahoma City's health department regulations. I do understand what a frustration this can be. We hope to serve as your hosts again in the future.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

I have always been very satisfied with LaQuinta. This is the worst. Called 3 times before I arrived asking for a 1st floor room. They said ok will try. Then when I get there they told me NO all pets stay on second floor. Well that's not true pets were all over the hotel even 1st floor. They put me in a room where I heard doors slamming all nite. NO SLEEP! I stayed 5 nites,so tired missed my last appointment, lost lots of money!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City - NW Expwy, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for your review, it is comments like yours that help us improve our hotel. Being a pet friendly hotel we understand there are challenges and benefits to guests that travel with pets and without alike. We do have specified pet rooms at our location for guests that travel with pets. This assists us to work to the best of our ability that guests that do not prefer pet rooms are placed in rooms that pets have not occupied. We do our very best to ensure that each and every guest has an enjoyable stay. I am so sorry we were unable to meet this need for you. We will share your comments with our team. This will help us manage all of our guests and their requests.

Amanda R. General Manager

Reviewed 5 July 2018

This hotel was beautiful and newly remodeled. The breakfast was absolutely delicious and all the employees were very polite and helpful. One of the best hotels I have stayed in and that includs the more expensive hotels. I will definitely be returning whenever I am in the area again. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We are so glad you had such a great visit. Our entire team beamed when we shared your comments this morning. Thank you for being a bright spot in our day. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

New, fresh and friendly. Nice pet exercise area. Liked the layout of the room. We were in a double on the first floor with fridge and microwave. Plenty of space for our dogs and the beds were comfy too. Breakfast was an actual breakfast: scrambled eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, and waffles. Cold items were also available. When you turned on the TV there was even a personalized welcome message. All the staff was very friendly. Only complaint would be the lack of parking when we came in really late Friday. Most spots were taken up by trucks with trailers. We were able to find a good spot and parking the rest of the weekend was no problem. Loved this location and would definitely stay again!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City - NW Expwy, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at our location. To have enough room to stretch out that helps to settle in and relax. Getting a jump start on the day with breakfast can set the mood for everything that gets thrown your way. I apologize about the trouble with finding a spot upon arrival. That can be frustrating, I am happy to hear that was not a struggle the remainder of your stay. We appreciate your comments so much. We look forward to seeing you and your dogs again very soon at La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Northwest Expressway.