See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Staff is great and always attentive. Highly recommended and endorsed by me. This is the only hotel i stay at when i am in oklahoma city. I find the staff courteous and always friendly and always ready to help. Great location as far as everyday amenities are concerned.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Oklahoma City - NW Expressway, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Thank you for recommending Extended Stay America. Our associates are our best asset, and they work hard to create a welcoming experience for all of our guests, and we are delighted to know you enjoyed your time with us. Thanks again for recognizing our convenient location, and we look forward to being of your service again whenever you plan to visit this area.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

The staff was very polite and helpful. Many thanks to Veronica, she answered a lot
of our questions and gave us pointers to where the best food was located. She also
gave us directions and the best way to our destination.

To all the staff we say thank you for making our stay comfortable There were many dinner's from a block to a 4 mile radius and farther. Target was a half block and walmart abt. 1.7 miles

Again Many Thanks !

Room Tip: 3rd Floor was very quite
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Oklahoma City - NW Expressway, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Lucy, thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are thrilled to read you were benefitted with our convenient location and that our staff went above and beyond your expectations. We will share your gracious comments with the entire team, especially with Veronica for a job well-done. Thanks for staying at Extended Stay America, and we look forward to serving you all whenever you head our way.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I will never stay here again. I experienced issues with check in that were not my fault, plus my bed/toilet and wash cloths had hair on them upon check in ..Management was ghetto and completely unprofessional!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kevintK6098DW
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Oklahoma City - NW Expressway, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Kevin, we appreciate your candid comments about your stay at our hotel. We were disappointed to read your feedback, and we apologize for your less than stellar stay. Our team prides itself on delivering wonderful hospitality, so we're sorry this was not your experience with us. Rest assured that we take these reviews seriously and then fine-tune procedures to help ensure we do not repeat mistakes. We hope you will consider giving us another chance so we can make this up to you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I was impressed that my room was very clean. The bed and bedding was clean and comfortable. Heat and air worked great. Comfortable recliner and the other furnishings were good. There were no kitchen utensils in my room. I asked Jordan about those items. He said all kitchen ware and coffee was provided on request. Jordan was very pleasant and made sure I received all the kitchen ware I needed during my stay. This motel had plenty of shopping needs close by. I would have trouble finding this place in the dark, but luckily I arrived there before dark. GPS was very helpful. This was my first Extended Stay American use and I will definitely use again when I am in Oklahoma City and in other areas your motels are available.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Oklahoma City - NW Expressway, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Deborah, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us and that our courteous associates and your well-appointed room made it even more memorable. We will be sure to share your compliments with Jordan for a job well done. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Friendly staff nice rooms if you are going to stay at an Extended Stay I Highly recommend this one. Ms. Lori went out of her way and the Staff has treated us very well and knows us by name. Couldn't ask for a better place or nicer atmosphere to stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Oklahoma City - NW Expressway, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you enjoyed the comfort of your room and that our associates left you with a good impression of our hotel. I will be sure to share your compliments with Lori for a job well done! It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!