“Great Latte's”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Wholly Grounds Coffee Company
Reviewed 18 December 2014

They have moved to a new location, just about 1/4 mile north on S.Western Avenue. Easy to get to. Friendly service. I always order a large plain latte, whole milk, excellent smooth taste. Support our local small businesses.

Prices are less than Starbucks and taste better.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Wholly Grounds while they do serve coffee, is really more of a playland for children and mothers. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Children toys on the floor near by and women playing with kids inside the coffeehouse, these were major turn offs for me.

I have no issue with the coffee itself, Atmosphere is very important in a coffeehouse. Electric plugs are available and staff was pleasant. Generally speaking I have found Oklahoma fairly behind in coffee culture.
I would not go back to Wholly Coffee, mainly because the last thing I want to see at a coffeehouse is toys on the floor.

1  Thank MarathonManiac1
Reviewed 30 August 2009

This coffee shop roasts their own coffee. Great place to visit with friends or just pop in for a cuppa joe.

1  Thank Wheaties