US$149
Home2.com
US$179
US$152
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Memorial Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$76
US$110
Homewood
US$154
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskwould stay here againwaffleswest sideoklahoma city airportbed was comfortablebusiness travelnice hotelrooms were very cleanking suitewe've stayedstayed one nightgreat roomokcinterstatewalmartconvenience
Reviewed 31 May 2016

I got 2 rooms here for a quick getaway for the family for Memorial weekend. Rooms were normal, Beds were comfortable, water pressure good, breakfast was normal, service was great. I picked this hotel, however, because it had an indoor pool for my kids. The pool, however was almost unusable. Chemical wise, there was definitely a problem with the pool. The first night my boys went swimming for about 15 minutes, they returned with bloody eyes and complaining that they had to leave that the chlorine was so strong that were coughing and could not breathe. My boys would swim in a mud puddle if it was deep enough. I went to check it out myself, I walked into the swimming area and was overwhelmed by chlorine. Without even getting in the water my eyes were tearing and breathing was difficult. The next morning I asked the desk if anyone has complained about the pool? I was told no, which surprised me, there was a ton of kids in the hotel. I explained how strong the chemical were and asked if someone could check into it. That afternoon my kids said it was a little better and swam for about an hour. However, that evening again it was like chemical warfare in the pool room again. I never got to take my 2 year old twins swimming for the fear of damage to their young lungs. I wish we would have stayed at the holiday inn bricktown again, their pool was saltwater and excellent.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
rohitkpatel, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport. While I am glad to hear you enjoyed your room, breakfast and the staff's service. Please allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding our indoor pool on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with with our maintenance department to ensure that this is not a recurring issue here. As you stated we did have several kids in our pool over the weekend and they all enjoyed the pool without any issue. With the summer months upon us I will keep a closer eye on the pool myself to ensure no other guests have a negative experience while using our pool. Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Oklahoma City.

Kind regards,

Brian Shomali
GM
Comfort Inn & Suites

Reviewed 8 May 2016

Good location for a hotel- just off I-40 on the west side of the city, north of the airport. Near a lot of shopping and a number of restaurants. It's a nicer choice hotel because it is only 5 years old. We had a nice suite on the top floor. The Choice Hotels have what we look for- quiet comfortable, clean rooms with good beds for a great price. The only negative for this hotel was that the only ice dispenser was on the bottom floor.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2016

We stayed here one night on the way to the east coast & liked it so much we booked a room for the return trip west. The location is great, just off I-40, with restaurants very close. The facility is immaculate, the room spacious with a very comfortable bed, & a fridge & microwave. While we didn't use the pool we did check it out; both it & the seating area around it are large & very inviting. Front desk staff was friendly & accommodating. Definitely a stay-again!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2016

Hotel is right off I-40E which is what we were looking for. Was not able to get a Handicapped Room for my mom but there was an elevator. The hotel was quite busy while we were there with a large group, so we didn't eat the breakfast. There was a McDonalds just down the road which was convenient. Room was comfortable was not quiet. The guests above us seemed to be jumping off the bed for hours. Finally quit after I was getting ready to call the Front Desk. Guess someone else beat me to it. Thanks for doing that. Other than that, it was okay. Don't know if I would stay there again if in that area. Parking was okay but it just seemed like an uncomfortable "outside" area to me.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2016

I stayed here for some training for my new job and it was such a refreshing and enjoyable hotel. I have stated at many hotels before and this by far was one of the most pleasant ones. All staff members I came across always had a smile on their face and seemed to like their jobs. The indoor pool was nice , warm and clean each night I went for a swim. I hope I get to come back again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business