Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40
Ranked #44 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 25 February 2017

This is a great motel it is close to interstate but quite and very large King rooms which are clean and will appointed. The staff is super friendly and answered all our questions. The door card would not work and the lady saw it on her camera and was up to check it out without even asking. The battery in the key slot was bad she thought but put us in a different room without asking Very friendly and knows the area. A lot of restaurants a mile away will stay again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
rohitkpatel, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We are pleased to hear the quick actions of our team member in getting you settled in after the door lock issue. We hope to see you again soon!

Brian Shomali
Comfort Inn and Suites OKC West I-40
405-470-7676

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Meka was great! Couldn't ask for more help. The room was clean and fully stocked every day, Breakfast was okay, it is a free breakfast. Meka helped us get checked out quickly when we had an emergency at home and has a great personality.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2017

We needed to visit the OU children's hospital in OKC for our son who has a chronic medical disorder. Instead of just traveling the 2 hours to the appointment, spending 4 hours at the facility and then driving 2 hours back, we thought we would try to make our trip a bit longer and spend some time with our children doing something fun. We decided to stay overnight at a hotel in order to do so. I started checking tripadvisor for hotels within our budget and began calling them. Comfort Inn & Suites was the first and only call I made. When I called to ask about pricing, I also inquired what their breakfast menu consisted of, due to the fact that our son has special dietary needs to his medical condition and his needs. Brian, who I spoke with, gave me a detailed list of all of the products they put out for the morning meal. In addition, he made it clear since we were coming for our young son's medical issues, he wanted to give us a discount if we stayed with them. I told him I wanted to check around with other hotels for the sake of frugality. I got off of the phone and told my husband about how courteous Brian was. He said not to call anyone else and to book with them. We called back and booked within minutes. Mika, who I spoke with the second time, was very pleasant and made small talk with me while inquiring about our children, saying that she was excited to meet them. She was just a friendly individual who really seemed to care about our situation.

When we arrived at the hotel for check in, we were given the discount and our key cards. We went up to our room and found the sweetest note to us stating that they wanted to make our children's stay in the hotel as comfortable as possible. The note was accompanied by toys that the kids played with every second we were in the hotel, until bedtime.

We ate dinner at a local establish during the night of our stay. I, unfortunately, had to call an ambulance later that night due to food poisoning. The overnight desk staff were courteous and helpful with helping the ambulance find the right hotel. The next morning, after I had returned to the hotel and we later checked out, Brian and Mika were hugely compassionate and caring about the situation. They didn't seem bothered at all by what I thought might have been an inconvenience for the hotel. We let them know we would be making trips to OKC frequently for our son's condition and they let us know that we were listed in the computers with a note to give us the special discount every time. We couldn't be happier with how we were treated. Despite the reasons for our stay and the fact that I ended up getting sick, we enjoyed their treatment of us and would highly recommend them to anyone in need of a good nights rest, and some compassion and understanding.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

We visit OKC five to six times a year. Always try to stay at this hotel. There is always a friendly face to greet you at check in. The rooms are quite and clean. There is always a hot fresh breakfast waiting the next morning. It is conveniently located a block off I-40 with easy access to everything we do in okc. Great facility. Great location. Plenty of nice places to eat just around the corner.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Best value I've found when you factor the cost of breakfast (free here). The room is dependably clean, self laundry available, and bed is very comfortable, not luxury, but very good. I would stay here again. Use the bell hop cart if you have several bags. It makes unloading and loading painless.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
rohitkpatel, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Thank you for taking time to review us on you recent stay. We are happy to know your stay was an enjoyable one. I would have to agree with you on your statement. We do our best to provide a clean , friendly and comfortable hotel for our guest. We hope you come back next time you are in Oklahoma City.

GM