“BJ'S VISIT”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Brewery and Restaurant
Reviewed 9 April 2021

We go into a restaurant to be waited on, enjoy the food and relax. We were seated and asked for menus and were told that they had no paper menus. We did not go into to gaze into our cells to read an extensive menu. We left and found another restaurant that sanitized their menus, had a good meal and felt left feeling like we were a guest. This is the second time that this happened and, although we like BJ's, we won't be able until we feel like a customer

Date of visit: April 2021
Flyer66770754197, Guest Relations Manager at BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

This is not the type of experience we want you to have and we're sorry for letting you down. Please feel free to call the restaurant so we can make it right.

Write a reviewReviews (183)

Reviewed 14 March 2021 via mobile

Eh. Looking at the menu you’d think it was like a Cheesecake Factory with all the options but quality was more like an Applebee’s. I can’t blame them for it being cold. We got takeout and I assume that it the fault of Door Dash but all the same. They sent no ketchup as requested and no plastic silverware or napkins. The food wasn’t great but wasn’t bad either.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 15 November 2020 via mobile

Okay at best. Food is average. Over priced for lunch. Get the same fare elsewhere for less! Service is generally good

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank Uh60av8or
Reviewed 7 June 2020

Hostess was super rude right out of the gate. Wait time of 30 min and no other people were there. Parking lot basically empty. Food was over cooked, gross, long service time, could not get a drink to save my life.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 14 May 2020 via mobile

VERY DISAPPOINTING. My family and I were very excited to hear that they had built a BJs in Tulsa because when we travel we always look for a BJs. Well let me just say it was the worst BJs experience ever. First we mad a reservation on open table so that my 1yr old grandson wouldn’t be waiting along time. We arrived at 6:25 for our 6:30 reservation and was told they would text me when ready. Thirty minutes later I check with the desk telling them it’s been 30 minutes past our reservation time and they said oh, your table is ready, makes me wonder how long they would have left us out there. Finally we are ready to order and we are informed they are out of 75% of the things we ordered. In my mind, if they knew they were out of all steak, all pork chops, most pizzas , etc they should be informing people before they wait for a table. So I changed my order to something they had, a burger. We ordered queso as a starter and after 17 minutes it came out and was actually cold and had maybe 20 chips on the tray. We didn’t complain we just ate it. Then our food came and our burgers had maybe 10 fries, as she laid our food down the waitress said they are going to make you some fresh fries....what are these? At that time we asked for salt and pepper, we were brought 2 tiny packets of each for a table of 4. So we each got 1/2 packet of salt and pepper. After our dinner we were told they were out of most pazookies so we just asked for the check and a box for my wife’s pizza. She had 3/4 of a pizza left and the waitress brought us a 6 inch box, I had to laugh and ask if she had bigger boxes, we were told she didn’t think so. Looking around I saw several tables with large Togo boxes and I saw a stack of them in the corner. We got our box, left a 15% tip because I’m not one,of those people, and left. Never once did a manager come check on us

Date of visit: May 2020