“Very good”

Texadelphia
Ranked #131 of 1,758 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Found the cheese steaks and waffle fries to be very good.Not as good as the ones we had when in philly but we do not live there. Bad time to go since there was a baseball game, concert and high school graduation all about the same time. Had to wait a little before ordering and luckily found a place to sit. They have an outdoor seating area but the sun was shining on it. Will be going back next time in the downtown area.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

First off, the young man taking orders didn't greet me, tell me thanks and I asked for no guacamole and he left it on there. What a terrible attitude and hopefully at some point he learns respect and a decent work ethic. On top of that I took 2 bites and it was awful. I should've knows better to give this place a chance but I learned my lesson.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

After reading mini reviews I thought this place would be a great place to get a Philly cheese steak but after visiting food was mediocre basic cheese steak you can get from any side road restaurant. I would not visit this place unless there are new employees and and management that would make it better. Would have given two stars due to service but the food was good the backstaff excellent front staff nevermind

Reviewed 8 April 2017

The fries were good but the burger was diappointing. It tasted like a frozen box burger. Service was slow

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Looking for a sandwich and came across this place. Sandwiches were good. Had the make your own philly and my son had the club. Both were good portions. They come with chips and salsa with an upside charge of a $1 for waffle fries. It's exactly as you would expect for the value. Worth a try!