“This is not your normal sandwich”
Review of Texadelphia

Texadelphia
Ranked #172 of 1,712 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Dinner with the kids landed us at this place, not being from here we agree, loud,food just so,so, grandkids seen to have a good time but at 7 and 14 when do they not, I'm not for sure we would come back it was just plan and load

The food to the wait staff all fit in to just so,so

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

If you want good in a hurry this is your place. Great menu options. I love the cheesesteak Nachos. It comes with sour Creme and Guacamole. Very large portions. They have the best frozen margaritas but since I was there for a work lunch I had to pass this time but I highly recommend you try one!!!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

This is one of my favorite places to eat in Bricktown. I love their burgers and Philly Steak sandwich.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Although this is a pretty small shop, they have a good amount of available seating. The selection of food choices is very nice It is very clean and the staff do a great job of keeping the tables clean and ready to use.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Found the cheese steaks and waffle fries to be very good.Not as good as the ones we had when in philly but we do not live there. Bad time to go since there was a baseball game, concert and high school graduation all about the same time. Had to wait a little before ordering and luckily found a place to sit. They have an outdoor seating area but the sun was shining on it. Will be going back next time in the downtown area.