“Anniversary getaway”

Texadelphia
Ranked #136 of 1,763 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Sorry already tore into it but awesome place to eat!!! It's a fair distance to walk! I truly love this city!!!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Dinner with the kids landed us at this place, not being from here we agree, loud,food just so,so, grandkids seen to have a good time but at 7 and 14 when do they not, I'm not for sure we would come back it was just plan and load

The food to the wait staff all fit in to just so,so

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

If you want good in a hurry this is your place. Great menu options. I love the cheesesteak Nachos. It comes with sour Creme and Guacamole. Very large portions. They have the best frozen margaritas but since I was there for a work lunch I had to pass this time but I highly recommend you try one!!!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

This is one of my favorite places to eat in Bricktown. I love their burgers and Philly Steak sandwich.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Although this is a pretty small shop, they have a good amount of available seating. The selection of food choices is very nice It is very clean and the staff do a great job of keeping the tables clean and ready to use.