“Good place for quick bite before an event in Bricktown”
Review of Texadelphia

Texadelphia
Ranked #173 of 1,712 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The menu is quite varied, and you don't have to have cheesesteak. They have salad, soups, appetizers, too. Prices are OK for Bricktown. The place tends to be very crowded before events (e.g., games), and seating can be tricky. There are TVs so you can keep up with the game if it's already started. Service is a bit slow when they are busy. There's a large menu of old-fashioned milkshakes and malts.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Sorry already tore into it but awesome place to eat!!! It's a fair distance to walk! I truly love this city!!!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Dinner with the kids landed us at this place, not being from here we agree, loud,food just so,so, grandkids seen to have a good time but at 7 and 14 when do they not, I'm not for sure we would come back it was just plan and load

The food to the wait staff all fit in to just so,so

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

If you want good in a hurry this is your place. Great menu options. I love the cheesesteak Nachos. It comes with sour Creme and Guacamole. Very large portions. They have the best frozen margaritas but since I was there for a work lunch I had to pass this time but I highly recommend you try one!!!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

This is one of my favorite places to eat in Bricktown. I love their burgers and Philly Steak sandwich.