All reviews truck stop cinnamon rolls cracker barrel express breakfast family suite biscuits and gravy quiet hotel room was clean huge room quick check worked great road noise staff was friendly yogurt per night front desk staff very nice stay
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

A very good value for my money. Made reservations while on the road for a king room, but that wasn't available when we arrived!!! So the put us in a suite instead. Breakfast was good, staff was friendly. Comfortable night.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

My family of four (myself, my husband, and our two toddlers) stayed here for a night during a trip to see family. Everything was clean and comfortable. Staff were helpful to and friendly. We had a two room suite and it was ample space for us. The beds were comfortable, and despite being right off of the highway, the hotel was very quiet. We were pleased with the breakfast, and the coffee was surprisingly good. There was ample parking and the lot was well lit. The only negative thing I can say is that there was only one high chair in the dining room, and its buckle was broken.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel was clean. The breakfast was plentiful, always filled and good! Clean room, comfortable bed. Our only turn off was when we walked in to check in the desk clerk had ear buds in and feet propped up on the desk. Not a big deal but she only removed one earbud to assist us. Just seemed a little rude. Like we didn’t have her complete attention. Just a minor thing but otherwise a great experience.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 27 July 2018

After a bumpy check-in (room not ready at 4:45 PM and we waited for 20 minutes) we checked in to the 2-bedroom family suite. Huge room with the most comfortable hotel bed I can ever recall sleeping in. Genius move to offer both firm and soft pillows on all beds. Room could use a bit of updating--banged up walls--but otherwise very nice. Included breakfast had lots of selection. Quiet hotel. Great stay for the price!

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

They are super friendly. The breakfast was great. A big variety. LOVE the cinnamon rolls!!!! Did I mention the cinnamon rolls!!!! The beds were very comfortable. I wish I could have taken the pillows home with me.

Date of stay: June 2018