“Great lunch”

Five Guys Burger and Fries
Ranked #271 of 1,741 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Out shopping and needed lunch so we stopped at this Five Guys. Our hot dog and cheeseburger was just like we expected from this chain restaurant....friendly and quick service as always.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I have eaten a few times at different Five Guys across the U.S. - they consistently have good burgers & fries. The small burger is more than enough - only the first time did I make the mistake of ordering the regular which is HUGE! Their toppings are all free, fry portions are large and there are free bulk peanuts to snack on - I mean anywhere with shelled peanuts is okay by me!

Five Guys = Five Stars!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Get an egg on your burger, it's great. I was hesitant at first but now I have to have one on my burgers to enjoy them. Service is quick and food is good. Fries are great too. Everything can get greasy pretty fast so eat up!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Everything made to order staff very helpful, burger and hot dog lovely, the place is also very clean .

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Five Guys Burger is consistently great!!! I have eaten here at the FGB location in OKC across from the Quail Springs Mall as well as Cleveland, OH and Dallas, TX. The servings are very generous as well as delicious and cooked/crafted to one's liking and the fries are exceptional. My stomach just started growling writing about FGB! I know where I'm going now -- FGB!