See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Motel staff fixed an Expedia booking problem for which I was very grateful.

Staff and facility were very good but the room, with the air conditioner constantly running and hard surface flooring, was very noisy. I unplugged the air conditioner and just opened the window.

Room Tip: If you have any aversion to smoke, avoid a 3rd floor room
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

I love that they have no pet fee and it is cheap and easy to get to and from the surrounding areas. There is always parking available. They have rooms with 1 or 2 beds. I have never had to wait for a room to be available. It is a colorful experience, you'll see what that means ;)

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Power at my home went out during ice storm, electric company said power would be restored next day. Got a room here for the night, room was somewhat dirty needed to be "cleaned better" and cigarette burns on the bed cover. But it was a warm place for the night. They lost power 2 hours after we checked in, only some emergency lighting worked. Asked front desk for a refund, We needed another place to stay. It was a fight to get only a parcel refund from them. They" claiming it was not their fault... Well it was not my fault my power went out either, but I still had to deal with it. Could have just apologized for the inconvenience reimbursed me and we would have all been better off for, just a bad night for everyone.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Okie F
Reviewed 1 August 2016

Once we all arrived, I go to check in, and the lady at desk said it would be MORE money, as her son ( guy on phone apparently ) had quoted me price for only one occupant each room. I told her no, I even told him about taking them to park, and confirmed they had pool kids could use, and why would I want 2 rooms w/ 2 beds for only 2??? Wanted $95.00 more than phone quote.There is something splattered all over the wall in our room and my daughter’s room, a dirty child’s sock beside the edge of refrigerator, and we saw numerous roaches in the bathroom.

Room Tip: NOT here at all. No response from there, no response from physical letter to headquarters, customer service ' makes a report'!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Lillie C
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

I was on a business trip to OKLAHOMA and had made reservations a week in advance. When we arrived the hotel informed me the our room was not available it was out of order...? and that any room matching our reservation was also out of order.
This left me scrambling at 10:00 pm trying to find a place to.stay. we found a place up the road but because of the short notice I payed double the cost. I would NOT recommend this motel 6 Oklahoma to anyone.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business