“Great food”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #428 of 1,741 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Very good experience here. The staff are friendly and happily produce great food accurately and quickly. Very clean place to eat.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

I've eaten at several of the Qdoba locations in the OKC area. This one by far offered the best customer service and was the cleanest. I took my kids in for kid meals -- rice bowls, which is the #1 reason we go there. To our delight, unlike most Qdobas, they continue to offer them. Please don't do away with them, they are the healthiest option for kids.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

ate here while shopping with the wife and daughter. Wanted a place we have not eaten at in the past. This was not much more than a Chipolte under a different name. That being said food was at best average.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Qdoba has always had great food but for a while they got really skimpy on the amount they gave. They loaded it up today. I always get the white rice with queso, steak, fajita veggies with beans and guacamole on the side. It was so full it spilled out the side. The guacamole tastes different, I don't like it now. The pieces of onion in it were huge. We decided to try the new tacos. The drunken yardbird was my favorite, I just won't get the guac on it next time. I also got the gladiator taco which was amazing and the two timer taco was even better.

After sampling the tacos and eating the rice bowl, I was more than stuffed. If you haven't ever tried the raspberry lime drink, you should. It is addicting!

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Come here often with my husband and crab a steak quesadilla with all the fixings. Delicious and love the cheese sauce and chips! Great for a quick meal!