“Great place”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 October 2017

One of my favorite stops in Oklahoma! Huge variety of beers and the staff are very friendly!! A must stop every trip to Oklahoma!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

The staff here is great and they have a good selection of drinks. Didn't have any food so I can't comment on that. We did find out that if you come back later at night you need to have your ID on you. It was the only place we came across that was that way.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

It's an ale house in brick town, could be anywhere. I liked it, but there was nothing 'oh wow' that would drag me back. I've been there when it's convenient, and I've had some decent appetizers and food, but again, just okay. The bar servers can be a little inattentive, they travel at whatever speed they feel like. You won't hate it here, worth going, you might like it better

Reviewed 21 August 2017

On hot afternoon in Bricktown, we decided to get out of the sun and have a snack. Tapwerks was a great choice. Cool and a little dark, we shared an order of Skillet Fries. Outstanding. Lots of cheese, bacon, onions and sour cream; more than enough for two to share. I also ordered a side salad. Great salad, but it was Massive! More than I could finish. I enjoyed an Anchor porter, and my wife loved the fountain Pepsi. The burgers looked great, and an incredible selection of beers on tap and in the bottle. Over 100. We'll be back.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

So many choices of local craft brews on tap, it's difficult to decide. We had a avocado club and it was delicious. We will be back...